Reviews of Beginner's 101 Cooking Series - Week #4
THE BEGINNER'S 101 SERIES (6 Week Series)
Sundays - Aug 26th, Sept 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, 2012
4:00 PM - 7:00 pm
The fee is $480.00 for the entire series (INCLUDES ALL SIX CLASSES). or $100.00 per class
To sign up call us at 310-470-2277 or go to our website www.chefsinc.net
Beginners 101 is a beginning series of cooking classes for people who would love to pick up a knife, but are still a little scared to play and have fun in the kitchen. Our Beginners 101 program is a six-week series that will introduce you to the world of classic and international cuisines, from the ground up. These lecture, demonstration, and hands on learning classes will give you much more than the kitchen basics; they will give you the power to entertain in your own home with comfort and ease. The class schedule will consist of knife skills and chopping techniques, soup and salad preparations, chicken dishes from all four corners of the world, fish and shellfish as well as beef and meats. We will also cover basic desserts and pastries, garnishes and plate presentations in each class. In addition, one whole class is dedicated to a complete dinner - from soup to dessert. Jump on board, the learning is just beginning!
Beginners Class Outline
• Week 1-Basic Knife Skills and Stocks
• Week 2-Chicken and Poultry
• Week 3-Fish and Shellfish
• Week 4-Meat
• Week 5-Starch, Grains, & Vegetables
• Week 6-Complete Menu
All of our classes are hands-on cooking. You are welcome to bring wine/alcohol or whatever beverage you would like to enjoy with your meal.
Chefs, Inc. is a beautiful, state-of-the-art culinary studio with eight fully equipped kitchen workstations.
Chefs, Inc. philosophy is that cooking should be fun, creative, and exciting with emphasis on providing quality instruction with an understanding staff and small classes. This ensures that all students get personal, hands-on experience in a spacious work environment.
We welcome everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, to come in, take a class and enjoy the rewards of fine cooking.
We also offer:
• Kids Cooking Camp – Summer, Spring and Winter
• 6- week Series - Beginner’s 202, Intermediate 303
• Recreational cooking classes
• Private Adult Birthday Parties
• Corporate Team Building Parties
• Private Children’s Parties
• Iron Chef Competition Parties
• Cupcake Wars Competition Parties
• Private Lessons – at the school or your home
• Catering Services – Custom menu design/development, formal tasting, Dietary restrictions accommodated
• Kitchen Rentals -9 Kitchen stations
• Gift Certificates – Can be purchased for any increment online 24 hrs a day
For more information visit our website : www.chefsinc.net or give us a call at 310-470-2277.
We are Located at 10955 w. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90064. At the corner of Pico Blvd & Veteran - between Sepulveda and Westwood Blvd. Convenient Free parking in our lot on Veteran.
No one has booked yet.