Reviews of Celebrate Bastille Day Cooking
Viva la Revolution. Celebrate Bastille Day like a Parisian Cooking with Chef Marjorie Baker
Bastille Day, French version of Independence Day in the US. Commemorates the storming of the Bastille prison on 14 July 1789, and the beginning of the French Revolution. What better way to celebrate than to prepare a traditional French Menu.
We will be making:
-Rich Lobster Bisque with Seasoned Croutons
-Classic Coq au Vin
-Chocolate Soufflé with Whipped Cream
All of our classes are hands-on cooking. You are welcome to bring wine/alcohol or whatever beverage you would like to enjoy with your meal.
Chefs, Inc. is a beautiful, state-of-the-art culinary studio with eight fully equipped kitchen workstations. Chefs, Inc. philosophy is that cooking should be fun, creative, and exciting with emphasis on providing quality instruction with an understanding staff and small classes. This ensures that all students get personal, hands-on experience in a spacious work environment.
We welcome everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, to come in, take a class and enjoy the rewards of fine cooking.
We also offer:
• Kids Cooking Camp – Summer, Spring and Winter
• 6- week Series - Beginner’s 101, Beginner’s 202, Intermediate 303
• Recreational cooking classes
• Private Adult Birthday Parties
• Corporate Team Building Parties
• Private Children’s Parties
• Iron Chef Competition Parties
• Cupcake Wars Competition Parties
• Private Lessons – at the school or your home
• Catering Services – Custom menu design/development, formal tasting, Dietary restrictions accommodated
• Kitchen Rentals -9 Kitchen stations
• Gift Certificates – Can be purchased for any increment online 24 hrs a day
For more information visit our website : www.chefsinc.net or give us a call at 310-470-2277.
We are Located at 10955 w. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90064. At the corner of Pico Blvd & Veteran - between Sepulveda and Westwood Blvd. Convenient Free parking in our lot on Veteran.
No one has booked yet.